In this session we will:
- Respect your belongings, listen and acknowledge your preferences for the project
- Give bespoke advice on maximising your space and where to start
- Ensure you stay in control of the process and make the decisions
- Ensure you can see significant progress in your project, but at a pace that suits you
- Bring out items from spaces for sorting and categorise for you
- Set up a processing space with our recycling and donation bags
- Offer advice on rehoming items if appropriate
- Provide confidential waste disposal bags if we are conducting a paperwork session, and can transport to Devon Contract Waste
- Transport donations to any of these charities: Devon Air Ambulance, Hospiscare, Sue Ryder or Clic Sargent
Click here to view the terms and conditions of working with Change Your Space.
Contact us for your free 20 minute telephone call. Session fee starts at £160, and we cover a 50 mile radius of Exmouth, Devon.