I attended the Mental Health Awareness Fair organised by Recovery Devon at Exeter Library earlier today.
The theme this year was anxiety and there were some interesting and knowledgable organisations providing an insight into ways to manage anxiety and improve your mental wellbeing, including:
- Step One who support those with mental health issues or a hidden disability to live more independently
- More Positive Me – who work with people who have been impacted by domestic abuse
- Community Initiatives Exeter who help people facing poverty, inequality and homelessness to get their lives back on track
- Wellbeing Exeter who work alongside people to discover and develop opportunities and ideas on how to live and feel better and get connected to what matters to them
- AndysManClub a men’s suicide prevention charity
And not forgetting the hosts themselves, Recovery Devon who create hope, choice, and opportunity for mental health recovery in Devon and beyond.
It was wonderful to speak with people and connect with our community to talk about what we do and the impact your environment can have on your mental health.
Thank you Recovery Devon for organising such a fantastic event.
If your mental health is suffering as a result of clutter or hoarding please contact us to set up your no obligation 45-minute telephone, Facetime or Zoom call. You can read more about what we do here.